HR Guide to the Internet:
When responding to, or generating, a Request For Proposal (RFP), a consultant should identify the:
Job Analysis: Consultants: RFP's
- Consulting Approach
- Define the underlying approach towards consulting for this type of Job Analysis project.
- Define the role of the consultant.
- Define the expected role of the client.
- Describe the technical approach of the project.
- Describe the methodologies for achieving the project goals and objectives to include statistical and computing approaches.
- Describe how the required deliverables will be produced.
- Project Management Structure
- Identify key personnel and their areas of responsibility as it relates to the project.
- Identify the project leader and the relationshi[ of other staff to the project leader.
- Include a resume or vita of the principle project members.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Provide description of the organization as it relates to the project including:
- general performance capabilities and reputation,
- quality of performance on previous contracts of a similar nature,
- Identify all subcontractors.
- Describe the services to be provided by the subcontractors.
- Client Staff and Resources
- Describe the extent to which the consultant will utilize the Client's resources in terms of:
- Computer Time
- Project Timeline
- Provide a schedule including:
- start of project,
- project activities,
- end of project
Copyright © 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
hr-guide.com All Rights
Send questions or comments to
Or use the feedback form: